Following the outstanding success and growth of CF Racing in recent years, we are now launching Team CF.
This is your opportunity join a group of triathletes dedicated to “being better”.
What does being a member of Team CF mean?
It means being part of a squad that is focused on being better. Yes, CF racing punches above its weight in Kona Qualifications and IM podiums, and we are sure you will be inspired by the performances of your team mates, but at the heart of it we are triathletes determined to be better, whether that is a Kona slot or PB. We are serious about triathlon but we do not take ourselves too seriously. Our main objective – have fun!!
What do I get?
- You get to be part of a triathlon team, that works hard, trains hard, races hard, celebrates hard. We take pride in encouraging all members.
- You get to wear cool team kit that can be purchased at discounted prices. Tri kit, cycling kit, training kit, podium gear, decals for your bike, we have it all!
- You get access to some of the most active chat groups in triathlon, where you can discuss pretty well anything (except politics) to do with triathlon, endurance sports and life in general.
- You will get a 16 week training plan (non individualised) for a 70.3 or Ironman race loaded directly to Training Peaks– beginner, medium or advanced – included as part of the annual fee!
- You will get access to great discounts with our amazing partners
- You will get free advice from experienced coaches and senior members of the squad, for training , racing, nutrition, gear and pretty well anything else you can think of.
- Discounted registration for 3-4 training camps per year (depending on Covid restrictions) that are timed around major races (see separate Camp tab for details). These camps have become the mainstay of success for many of our successful squad members.
- Location based training groups – the opportunity to join team rides/runs based on location of groups.
- Weekly virtual rides and should we go back into ISO we are famous for our ISO challenges – V-everesting, 1000km bike weeks anyone!
How much does it Cost
Annual membership is $240
What do I have to do?
- Be committed to being better.
- Wear team kit when racing.
- Not be a member of another triathlon sponsored team (triathlon club is ok).
- Keen to join a tri team that does things a little differently.